The National Family Preservation Network is pleased to offer the North Carolina Family Assessment Scale for General Services (NCFAS-G). In addition to the six domains of the NCFAS (Environment, Parental Capabilities, Family Interactions, Family Safety, Child Well-Being, and Youth Well-Being), the NCFAS-G adds the domains of Social/Community Life, Self-Sufficiency, and Family Health for use with a wide variety of programs and families.
- Package Instructions
- NCFAS-G Scale and Definitions
- Assessment Questions
- Case Study and Sample Ratings
- Form for Service Planning
- PowerPoint Presentation for Staff Training
- Frequently Asked Questions about the NCFAS-G
- License to Use the NCFAS-G (issued to the purchasing agency)
The cost for the NCFAS-G Package is based on the number of workers using the tool. To place an order contact us.