Trauma/Well-Being Scales Training
The National Family Preservation Network (NFPN) is pleased to offer a training video for the Trauma/Well-Being Scales. The 45-minute video includes the following:
- Overview of the Trauma/Well-Being Scales and how they work
- Family functioning assessment vs. diagnostic tool
- Using the definitions as guiding language
- Local contextual issues that affect ratings
- Participants’ discussion of ratings on the case example
The following supplemental materials are included with the T/WB package:
- T/WB Video PowerPoint
- T/WB Scale and Definitions
- T/WB Case Study
- T/WB Case Plan Form
- T/WB FAQs
In order to purchase the T/WB Scales, agencies must also use the NCFAS tools. The T/WB training video requires familiarity with the NCFAS tools.
The training video is intended to replace most onsite training at a fraction of the cost and can be used multiple times. For agencies that desire onsite training on the T/WB Scales, the training video will be included in the fee.
The training video is available to any licensed user of the T/WB Scales. The price is $50 with download delivery. To place an order, please contact us.