NCFAS-G+R Training Video
The National Family Preservation Network is pleased to offer a training video for the NCFAS-G+R assessment tool. The 90-minute video includes the following:
- Presenter’s overview of the NCFAS-G+R assessment tool and how it works
- Participants’ discussion of ratings on the case example
- Completing the case plan form and FAQs
The group discussion is especially rich in terms of addressing issues that frequently arise during training such as:
- rating the family as a whole
- professional and personal values and assumptions that affect ratings
- historical vs. current issues in the family
- tool vs. diagnostic test
- definitions as guiding language
In addition to the video content, the following supplemental materials are included in a zip file:
- NCFAS-G+R Video Guide Overview
- NCFAS-G+R Video PowerPoint
- NCFAS-G+R Scale and Definitions
- NCFAS-G+R Case Study
- NCFAS-G+R Case Plan Form
- NCFAS-G+R FAQs
The video presents a training that was conducted with participants who had never before used any of the NCFAS tools. It does not assume any familiarity with the tools.
The training video is intended to replace most onsite training at a fraction of the cost and can be used multiple times. For agencies that desire onsite training on the NCFAS-G+R, the training video will be included in the fee.
The training video is available to any licensed user of the NCFAS-G+R. The price is $275 with download delivery. To place an order contact us.