NFPN, in cooperation with Dr. Ray Kirk, worked with an integrated human services agency in San Mateo County, California, to develop an assessment tool that could be used with all agency programs. In addition to the original five domains of the NCFAS (Environment, Parental Capabilities, Family Interactions, Family Safety, and Child Well-Being), the NCFAS-G adds the domains of Social/Community Life, Self-Sufficiency, and Family Health for use of this tool with a wide variety of programs and families.
- NCFAS-G Scale and Definitions
- License to Use the NCFAS-G (issued to the purchasing agency based on the number of workers who will use the tool)
- Case Example
- Training Video
- Frequently Asked Questions About Using the NCFAS-G
- PowerPoint for Staff Training
- Forms for Family Assessment & Case Planning
The cost for the NCFAS-G Training Package is based on the number of agency workers using the tool.