NCFAS-G+R Video Training-of-Trainers
The National Family Preservation Network (NFPN) is pleased to offer a video training-of-trainers for the NCFAS-G+R assessment tool. The 90-minute video includes the following:
- Presenter’s overview of the NCFAS-G+R assessment tool and how it works
- Participants’ discussion of ratings on the case example
- Completing the case plan form and FAQs
The group discussion is especially rich in terms of addressing issues that frequently arise during training such as:
- rating the family as a whole
- professional and personal values and assumptions that affect ratings
- historical vs. current issues in the family
- tool vs. diagnostic test
- definitions as guiding language
In addition to the video content, the following supplemental materials are included in a zip file:
- NCFAS-G+R Video Guide Overview
- NCFAS-G+R Video PowerPoint
- NCFAS-G+R Scale and Definitions
- NCFAS-G+R Case Study
- NCFAS-G+R Case Plan Form
- NCFAS-G+R FAQs
The video training was conducted with participants who had never before used any of the NCFAS tools. These participants were learning to use the NCFAS-G+R while at the same time learning how to train others to use the tool. Thus, the video training does not assume any familiarity with the tool.
The video training is intended to replace most onsite training at a fraction of the cost and can be used multiple times. For agencies that still desire onsite training on the NCFAS-G+R, the video training will be included in the fee.
While those who train on the NCFAS-G+R will find the video training most useful, it is available to any licensed user of the NCFAS-G+R. The price is $275 with download delivery.
To purchase the video training or for more information, email Michelle Reines, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 888-498-9047.