Products | Assessment Tools & Training Packages | Spanish Training Packages
Spanish NCFAS-G+R Training Package
The National Family Preservation Network (NFPN) is pleased to present the Spanish version of our most comprehensive scale in the family of NCFAS tools, the North Carolina Family Assessment Scale for General Services and Reunification (NCFAS-G+R). The combined scale is intended for use by agencies that provide a wide variety of services for both intact and reunifying families.
The NCFAS-G+R includes the following domains:
The Spanish NCFAS-G+R Training Package is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product that contains:
- Parental Capabilities
- Family Interactions
- Family Safety
- Child Well-Being
- Social/Community Life
- Family Health
- Caregiver/Child Ambivalence
- Readiness for Reunification
- License to Use the NCFAS-G+R (issued to the purchasing agency based on the number of workers who will use the tool)
- NCFAS-G+R Scale and Definitions
- Case Study with Recommended Ratings and Case Plan Form
- PowerPoint for Staff Training
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Using the NCFAS-G+R
The cost for the Spanish T/WB Training Package is based on the number of agency workers using the tool.
Please read Purchasing a Spanish Assessment Tool (La Compra de una Herramienta de Evaluación en Español), before requesting a price quote.
NOTE: If your agency plans to license more than 100 workers to use the Spanish T/WB, please contact NFPN (firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-498-9047) to request a custom price quote.
Note: This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product. After you place your order, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to download your training materials.