Family Assessment–LDC Tool
The Family Assessment–LDC is a basic, low-cost, checklist instrument for use with families in least developed countries.*
The purpose of the Family Assessment–LDC is to:
- provide a family assessment tool for use by a variety of workers (professional and paraprofessional) serving families in least developed countries.
- use standard international definitions to assess the state of family well-being.
- identify and prioritize needs of families and services to assist them.
- track improvement of family well-being.
- assist NGO’s (non-government organizations) to identify unmet needs of families at the community level, develop services to meet these needs, and track improvements at the community level.
- provide a source of comprehensive data for international organizations, policy makers, and funders that assist least developed countries.
- environment, and
- a summary of family vulnerability.
Click here to read more about the development and testing of this tool.
The Family Assessment–LDC Tool is a digital download product that includes:
- License for up to 20 Workers (additional workers may be added for $10 per worker)
- Assessment Form in Microsoft Word and PDF formats
- Instructions for Using the Form and Interpreting Findings
Read Carefully Before Ordering
Your agency will be required to certify that the number of workers using the Family Assessment–LDC Tool does not exceed the total number of workers covered by your purchased license. If more than 20 workers will use this tool in your agency, you must pay an additional fee of $10 per worker. After you click "Add to Cart" below, follow the onscreen instructions to add workers to your license.
By clicking the "Add To Cart" button below and completing payment, you agree to the licensing terms stated above.
Note: The LDC Assessment Tool is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product. After you place your order, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to download your training materials.
*Least Developed Countries as classified by the United Nations: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Is., Somalia, Sudan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuata, Yemen, Zambia.