Celebrating 20 Years!
For over a decade, NFPN has contributed to evidence-based practice through our research studies on assessment tools, father involvement, IFPS, and reunification.
Resources and Savings
The National Family Preservation Network (NFPN) is pleased to announce the beginning of our annual sale. Starting today:
New customers receive a 20% discount on any assessment tool or father involvement training package(s).
Current customers receive a 30% discount on any assessment tool or father involvement training package(s). (This discount applies to upgrades from the NCFAS or NCFAS-R to the NCFAS-G or NCFAS-G+R.)
Sale runs through September 30.
Why should I purchase training products from NFPN?
1. NFPN conducts its own research on products to ensure that they are evidence-based. We also know how our products work and with what types of families. We continuously work to upgrade and enhance the products that we offer.
2. NFPN stays close to its customers. We provide hands-on assistance with use of our products by being available for questions and offering training and technical assistance. NFPN's board members use these products and provide helpful input and feedback on their development and use in the field. Board members also provide onsite training.
3. NFPN responds quickly to problems and concerns with implementation. We're readily available and lightning fast with responding, thus speeding up the implementation process.
4. NFPN is a pioneer in the field. All of the factors listed above--conducting our own research, staying close to customers, and quickly responding to problems and concerns--position NFPN to do pioneer work. NFPN was one of the first to provide a reliable and valid assessment tool for the child welfare field and to conduct a successful demonstration project on father involvement.
5. NPFN frequently forms partnerships to leverage our resources. The pioneer work that we do requires leveraging resources for product development and sustainability. NFPN partners with other public and private agencies to expand our knowledge, expertise, and funding in order to produce high quality products and services to advance the field.
Why should I purchase now?
NFPN is aware that some agencies have had to delay purchasing because of the fiscal environment. We want to make it as easy and economical as possible for you to train and equip your workers to provide effective services to families.
Now is the time to do that with the last quarter of the year getting underway and with our biggest-ever savings available.
What are the NFPN training products?
Here are some of the products NFPN offers and how you can order them:
NFPN offers three family functioning assessment tools:
These tools are used in over 750 agencies in the USA and 13 other countries. The wide variety of programs in which the tools are used include:
and so on.
For more information on the assessment tools, visit:
To request a price quote, please complete the online form:
Note: Your discount will be applied at the time of purchase and will not be reflected in your initial price quote. Discounts are available through September 30.
NFPN offers the following products on father involvement: (sale discounts only apply to the training packages)
Basic Fatherhood Training Curriculum Package
Advanced Fatherhood Training Curriculum Package
3 Online Courses covering Basic and Advanced curricula (only $10/course; CEU's and Certificate of Completion available)
The Complete Guide to Father Involvement (Save $25 when you purchase with the Basic Fatherhood Training Curriculum Manual)
For information on the Fatherhood Training Curricula training packages, visit:
To request a price quote, complete the form at:
Note: Your training package discount will be applied at the time of purchase and may not be reflected in your initial price quote. Discounts are available through September 30.
To take the online father involvement courses, visit:
To order the Complete Guide to Father Involvement:
Technical Assistance & Onsite Training
NFPN offers assistance with training and implementation questions on all purchases. We also offer onsite training and additional technical assistance with large-scale implementation (100 workers or more).
Please contact us immediately if you are interested in large-scale implementation during the remainder of this year.
NFPN also has other products available at low cost. For a complete list, please visit:
Please don't delay--order today!
Sale ends September 30.
Coming in September we will be launching two new products:
Video on Family Engagement: Stages of Change (Recording of a live training webcast presented in June, 2012)
Guide to Father Involvement for IFPS