The National Family Preservation Network (NFPN) is pleased to present the most comprehensive version of the family of North Carolina Family Assessment Scales, the North Carolina Family Assessment Scale for General Services and Reunification (NCFAS-G+R).
The NCFAS-G+R includes the five domains of the NCFAS (Environment, Parental Capabilities, Family Interactions, Family Safety, and Child Well-Being), the three additional domains of the NCFAS-G (Social/Community Life,Self-Sufficiency, and Family Health), and the two domains of the NCFAS-R (Caregiver/Child Ambivalence and Readiness for Reunification).
Download a sample of the NCFAS-G+R Scale and Definitions 645.26 Kb
A training package on the NCFAS-G+R is also available. The training package includes:
- NCFAS-G+R Scale and Definitions
- License to Train Workers in the NCFAS-G+R
- NCFAS-G+R Database Software (requires Windows 7/Vista/XP with Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Case Scenario and Sample Ratings
- Forms for Case Planning
- PowerPoint Presentation for Staff Training
- Training Handouts
- Frequently Asked Questions About Using the NCFAS-G+R
- Overview of NCFAS-G+R Webinar (CD-ROM)